SB Digital Gallery proudly presents ‘Up and Clown’ by Jim Moore.
Please, come and join us for these remarkable piece of history, and be prepared to encounter Downtown clowns in person!!!!
Jim Moore has enjoyed over thirty years of photographing a wide range of the performing arts world.
Whether in the studio or on location he brings years of experience and a Professional aesthetic that enhances the photographs he takes.
- Based in New York for many years he has traveled the world to capture
- the images of performers in many countries.
- His educational credentials are SVA and NYU. BA in Film Prod. NYU 1974
Currently photographer in residence for The New York Downtown Clown Revue and PS 122 Avant-Garde-ARAMA.
- Published Books: Contributed
- 1985 ON THE HIGH WIRE by Philippe Petit, Random House
- 1988 ACROBATS OF THE SOUL by Ron Jenkins, Theatre Comm. Group
- 1996 LE MIME MARCEL MARCEL, Editions d’Art
- 2002 TO REACH THE CLOUDS by Philippe Petit, North Point Press
- 2004 FREE TO ACT by Mira Felner, Allyn and Brown
- 2005 PUPPETRY by Eileen Blumenthal, Harry Abrams Publishers
- 1998 IN/SIGHTS – PHOTOGRAPHS BY JIM MOORE, Mime Journal
- 1972 Yale Theatre Library – A RETROSPECTIVE.
- 1973 Ohio Theatre NYC – Performing Arts Photographs
- 1974 Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts – The American Mime Theatre
- 1988 Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts – 20 Years of Performing Arts
- 2008 MAN ON WIRE – 40 photographs illustrate the Oscar Nominated Film
- Interviewed and voice over in the film.